BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- Today, I give you Uncle Omlette. https://t.co/JjHFfArjT4 2 days ago
- RT @BrianKeene: On tonight's all-new episode of @thehorrorshowBK myself, @marysangiovanni, @Matt_Wildasin & @Meteornotes pay tribute to Nei… 4 days ago
- Thank you ❤️💕 twitter.com/sadiehartmann/… 4 days ago
- RT @StephenKing: The most important thing we can do as artists and creative people is make sure everyone has the same fair shot, regardless… 6 days ago
- I suspect this is somehow due to @briankeene, but all day long I've had Rush's "Tom Sawyer" stuck in my head. It… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
Category Archives: Publishing
An old HWA newsletter post reporting on what the Stokers were like back in 2004. Ahhh, the good old days…. A View of the Stoker Awards, 2004 By Mary SanGiovanni Fine food, wine, gowns, tuxes, and a little village’s worth … Continue reading
So I received the Fall 2012/Winter 2013 Authors Guild Bulletin, which, in addition to PW Daily and PW Weekly emails, forms the bulk of where I get worldwide publishing news. These sources rarely deal with the genre of horror directly, … Continue reading
I find absolutely deplorable the way Dorchester has handled Dawn Thompson’s estate. I think it’s important that we, as writers, are aware and make others aware of despicable business practices, and whenever possible, do what we can to help.
Please read Brian’s blog for an update on the state of Dorchester. I hope the people who complained about our being so “mean” finally understand why so many of us were warning writers not to publish with them, and readers … Continue reading