It is posts like this one from Brian Keene, in his relaunch of the wildly popular Hail Saten blog series, that made me fall in love with him to begin with. Brian has always been a champion against bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia, and other degradations, and I thank him for acknowledging my place in the horror industry as something worthwhile.
BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- Awww ❤️ twitter.com/briankeene/sta… 17 hours ago
- There are strange creatures outside the bathroom window that sound like the opening of a NIN song. Cicadas? Aliens? 20 hours ago
- RT @Psychisms: Remember this episode? #Psych #PsychoForever https://t.co/B9L1rHvwyg 21 hours ago
- Aw, thank you!! 😁 twitter.com/wessouthard/st… 1 day ago
- This made my morning :) twitter.com/blugilliand/st… 1 day ago