It is posts like this one from Brian Keene, in his relaunch of the wildly popular Hail Saten blog series, that made me fall in love with him to begin with. Brian has always been a champion against bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia, and other degradations, and I thank him for acknowledging my place in the horror industry as something worthwhile.
BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- RT @BrianKeene: Reminder that @marysangiovanni's book about women’s changing roles as creators of horror media is available now https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Ok, that was one of the most simultaneously awesome and confusingly surreal episodes of Twin Peaks yet.... 1 day ago
- WEIRDISH WILD SPACE shipping Monday: thunderstormbooks.com/thunderstorm/b… @thunderstormbks 3 days ago
- Yayyy!!!! twitter.com/thunderstormbk… 3 days ago
- WERDISH WILD SPACE shipping Monday: thunderstormbooks.com/thunderstorm/b… @ThunderstormBks 4 days ago