It is posts like this one from Brian Keene, in his relaunch of the wildly popular Hail Saten blog series, that made me fall in love with him to begin with. Brian has always been a champion against bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia, and other degradations, and I thank him for acknowledging my place in the horror industry as something worthwhile.
BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- heeheehee 18 Really Clever Signs That Should Exist Everywhere buzzfeed.com/norbertobricen… via @NorbertoBriceno 9 hours ago
- As if we needed other Cosmic Horrors to worry about: Creepy Facts About Outer Space You Can't Unlearn - ranker.com/list/creepy-sp… @briankeene 11 hours ago
- RT @ProjectEntNet: THE KING IN YELLOW - Cosmic Shenanigans - Ep 6 buff.ly/2DlxOzq @ProjectEntNet @cosmichorrorpod @marysangiovanni… 4 days ago
- hahahahaha This is great!!! twitter.com/_TaleOldAsTime… 4 days ago
- In case you missed it and are awaiting the Yellow Sign.... twitter.com/ArmandAuthor/s… 4 days ago