It is posts like this one from Brian Keene, in his relaunch of the wildly popular Hail Saten blog series, that made me fall in love with him to begin with. Brian has always been a champion against bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia, and other degradations, and I thank him for acknowledging my place in the horror industry as something worthwhile.
BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- RT @BrianKeene: J.F. Gonzalez had a “distrust” of cows. @ReelSplatter (who inherited J.F.’s car) found this inside. Last Christmas present… 3 days ago
- Patreon Subscribers — New Stuff marysangi.wordpress.com/2017/12/01/pat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ArmandHelps: Project Entertainment Network Anthology Cover Reveal buff.ly/2n9gGKj @ProjectEntNet @cebuda @Token_Tom @NJMetal @… 2 weeks ago
- Awww, thank you!!! ❤️ twitter.com/trevorcurtis23… 3 weeks ago
- ❤️ I’m honored. This means a lot. twitter.com/_taleoldastime… 4 weeks ago