Please read Brian’s blog for an update on the state of Dorchester. I hope the people who complained about our being so “mean” finally understand why so many of us were warning writers not to publish with them, and readers not to buy copies of books put out by them. It wasn’t a matter of not being nice; it was a matter of protecting ourselves and each other as producers of products that ought to be given the respect and value they deserve.
BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- RT @BrianKeene: Reminder that @marysangiovanni's book about women’s changing roles as creators of horror media is available now https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Ok, that was one of the most simultaneously awesome and confusingly surreal episodes of Twin Peaks yet.... 1 day ago
- WEIRDISH WILD SPACE shipping Monday: thunderstormbooks.com/thunderstorm/b… @thunderstormbks 3 days ago
- Yayyy!!!! twitter.com/thunderstormbk… 3 days ago
- WERDISH WILD SPACE shipping Monday: thunderstormbooks.com/thunderstorm/b… @ThunderstormBks 4 days ago