Please read Brian’s blog for an update on the state of Dorchester. I hope the people who complained about our being so “mean” finally understand why so many of us were warning writers not to publish with them, and readers not to buy copies of books put out by them. It wasn’t a matter of not being nice; it was a matter of protecting ourselves and each other as producers of products that ought to be given the respect and value they deserve.
BUY MARY’S BOOKSTo purchase any of Mary's currently available books, visit the BOOKSTORE.
- heeheehee 18 Really Clever Signs That Should Exist Everywhere buzzfeed.com/norbertobricen… via @NorbertoBriceno 9 hours ago
- As if we needed other Cosmic Horrors to worry about: Creepy Facts About Outer Space You Can't Unlearn - ranker.com/list/creepy-sp… @briankeene 11 hours ago
- RT @ProjectEntNet: THE KING IN YELLOW - Cosmic Shenanigans - Ep 6 buff.ly/2DlxOzq @ProjectEntNet @cosmichorrorpod @marysangiovanni… 4 days ago
- hahahahaha This is great!!! twitter.com/_TaleOldAsTime… 4 days ago
- In case you missed it and are awaiting the Yellow Sign.... twitter.com/ArmandAuthor/s… 4 days ago